- Meal Plans and Mocs Bucks funds are non-refundable.
- Unused Crossroads meals expire on the last day of the semester the plan is purchased.
- Mocs Bucks roll over from Fall to Spring semester and expire on the last day of the spring semester.
- Dining memberships are to be used for the meal plan holder only.
- The Member agrees to make full payment online at UTCDining.com.
- Payment is only accepted in the form of a credit or debit card and is subject to Hamilton County sales tax equal to 9.25% of the total membership value.
- All Dining Memberships will be activated 1 business day after purchase and loaded onto the Mocs ID card.
- Dining Memberships are to be used for the plan holder only.
- For plans purchased in spring 2018, block meals expire on May 1st 2018. Any remaining Mocs Bucks from Fall 2017 will roll over to the spring semester and expire on May 1st 2018.
- For plans purchased in spring, block meals and any remaining Mocs Bucks expire on May 1st 2018.
- Plans are non-refundable
All meal plan purchases are considered to be final. If you have specific questions please contact Kimmera Parks at Kimmera-Parks@UTC.edu. Meal Plans and Mocs Bucks funds are non-refundable. Unused Meal Plans expire on the last day of the semester. Mocs Bucks roll over from Fall to Spring semester and expire on the last day of the spring semester.Faculty & Staff Cancellation Policy:
Plans are nonrefundable unless you contact the dining office within 48 hours of purchase and haven’t used the plan.